"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Welcome!

My photo
Australia
Hey there, I'm Rach :) This is my blog, so be be nice or leave, thankyou! If you want to get to know me, don't hesitate to ask, I won't bite.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Green much?




So we were on our way to my dads house Saturday morning, and I was just looking out the window, watching things go by, letting all tranquility flow through me and I realized how awfully green the traffic lights were looking. It was a random and weird thing to pick up on, but ever since I realized I can't get it out of my head. You're probably laughing at me now, but trust me, I'm laughing at myself. Anyway, my point is, simple little things can matter in the world as long as you realize it. For instance, that green light, I was sure it was much greener then the other lights that we passed as we drove on. It could have been the sunlight, but who knows?

That will always be the question. :P

P.S, I just thought I'd post a picture of this sheep. It's cute, hay?

No comments:

Post a Comment